Translate

Search the site

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Lovers' Colouring Book for Grown-Ups: 25+ Whimsical Graphics with Inspiring Quotes by Cassady Cayne

"Open the doorway to everyday moments of joy and tranquility - come on a journey through vivacious graphics and timeless, inspiring quotes about love and romance. "I truly loved creating this book, and I hope you'll enjoy working with these images and words as much as I have! I have been an avid 'colourer and daydreamer since childhood and created this book from a place of passion and love. I recommend you don't let the lines stop you when using this book; why not try gradients? Making an ombré sunset hued sky is a true pleasure, and why not try using a gold pen to highlight and add magic to the images in the style of William Blake?' Cassady x"

@Amazon