"THIS is a one size fits all guide to building the right kind of relationship.
How many of us have learned how to build loving relationships? Where did we learn? At home? At school? There is an art and science to building strong relationships. These are indispensable tips, written with romantic relationships in mind, but with a little modification you can apply them to your friendships, family, and even work relationships."
1. Create a safe environment where you can trust and share openly without fear
2. Separate the facts from the feelings
3. Connect with the different parts of yourself.
4. Develop Compassion
5. Create a "we" that can house two "I's."
6. Partner, heal thyself.
7. Relish the differences between you.
8. Ask questions
9. Make time for your relationship.
10. Say the "hard things" from love.
See explanations & full article @ Your Tango