Translate

Search the site

Monday, July 27, 2015

WLI's teeth and mouth care

I combine a lot of shniz. After having problems with decay,and mouth issues. I don't care, I do hardcore on my mouth and teeth.
  1. Coconut rinse - 20 minutes
  2. Brush teeth, I add a drop of tea tree oil to my toothpaste  , but I also use fluoride toothpaste MIXED with fluoride free see why
  3. Calcium supplement
  4. Floss with The Natural Dentist Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers, Thin (all natural and biodegradable , or Yucca leaf fibers
  5. Floss AGAIN with Waterpik (I use different tips throughout the day. It takes less than 2 minutes to care for your teeth.)
  6. Use a miswak stick after meals
  7. After Lunch - Salt Water rinse 
  8. Chew peelu's gum throughout day
  9. Hydrogen peroxide rinse before bed
  10. Garlic rinse before bed
1 x a week
I do what the hygienist does once a week, but lightly not as much and thoroughly as she or he does it.