Translate

Search the site

Monday, July 27, 2015

Why i started using fluoride and why fluoride really IS important and necessary.by WLI

I know, I know the dangers of flouride, but it IS critical. BELIEVE me, I know.
I have tried going without it and my teeth got really bad.
I don't like using it anymore than anyone else, but it has to be done.

However, you can work your way around it.
Get a (cruelty free) toothpaste with fluoride (Tom's of Maine is good)
Get a fluoride free toothpaste.
Squeeze the entire tube of the fluoride free toothpaste into a container and add maybe 2-3 tsp of the toothpaste with fluoride.
Mix together.
This way the fluoride intake is not as intense, but you are getting some.

Use this in ADDICTION to oil pulling, hydrogen peroxide rinses,etc. See my own mouth health care post