Translate

Search the site

Monday, April 20, 2015

Watch Weed 3: The Marijuana Revolution

"CNN’s Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta has returned to the topic of medical marijuana in a third installment of his game-changing documentary series, Weed 3: The Marijuana Revolution.
Make no mistake these documentaries have served as the effective bull-horn for the medical marijuana movement.  In the run up to the original Weed,Dr. Gupta wrote an op-ed where he formally apologized for his previous position on medical marijuana.
“I apologize because I didn’t look hard enough, until now. I didn’t look far enough. I didn’t review papers from smaller labs in other countries doing some remarkable research, and I was too dismissive of the loud chorus of legitimate patients whose symptoms improved on cannabis.” -Sanjay Gupta, August 2013"

See entire article @ Natural Revolution

More Info..

  1. @CNN
  2. Watch entire documentary