Translate

Search the site

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ways to be more active in a sedentary / low active lifestyle by WLI

This isn't to lose weight, but more of a way to keep your body active as a sedentary lifestyle is bad.

1. Fidget
I fidget around all day.

2. Dance while sitting down
Move your arms chest, legs, head,torso around to stay active.

3. Dance in one place while standing up
Move your arms chest, legs, head,torso around to stay active.

4. Walk in one place

5. Move legs and arms while sitting down.
I do little bicycling moves with my legs, and I raise my arms and put them down.

5.Exercise 30 minutes a day

6. Do 10 minute exercises each 1 or 2 hours in addiction to all the other activities listed above and below.

7. Power walk in place while watching tv.

8. Move around while typing (sitting down or standing up)