Translate

Search the site

Monday, February 16, 2015

Ultimate Home Remedies For Tooth Decay & Cavities @ NaturalCuresNotMedicine

I personally use all of these throughout the day.  I gargle with salt water, then in the middle of the day do a garlic rinse really fast. I made my own toothpaste and put licorice in it. I do some oil pulling before I brush my teeth.

"The first step toward preventing cavities and stopping existing cavities from becoming worse is to take good care of your teeth. Brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime. Floss once a day and also clean your tongue daily.
tooth-decay-cavities-natural-remedies
There are also some natural remedies that can help provide relief and maintain good oral health. Also, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Here are the top 10 home remedies for tooth decay and cavities.

1. Clove
2. Salt
3. Oil Pulling
4. Garlic
5. Licorice
6. Turmeric
7. Indian Lilac
8. Indian Gooseberry
9. Nutmeg
10. Wheatgrass

See explanations @ NaturalCuresNotMedicine