Translate

Search the site

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Marilyn Manson: Why I’m working out (to fight,not lose weight)

People just assumed he's started working out to lose weight.I read like 3 articles where they just assumed that. Just because someone works out doesn't mean they wanna lose weight. Good for him for saying something because I personally hate when people just automatically assume someone who isn't thin or muscular is working out to lose weight. Maybe he wants to work out to be healthier and people don't realize that there IS a difference. EVERYONE should work out no matter what their weight is. I've seen people 300 pounds heavier than I am in better shape than I am just because they work out all the time and i don't (even though I should) This is actually a really good reason to work out. Anyone can get caught up in a place where they need to defend themselves. He's so amazing ♥
Marilyn Manson
He's not working out to lose weight but to knock peeps out in a fight.
I'm not violent,but there are others reasons to work out than lose weight  and he's one of my favorite singers so it seems like a big  f you to peeps who keep claiming he's working out to lose weight.
It's  fat shame-ish (? that's not a word) to just assume that the only reason people work out is to lose weight.

"The 46-year-old shock rocker is known more for his gothic demeanour than his toned body, but he's decided that now is the time to start training.
Marilyn's new gym regime isn't about getting fit though, but rather so he can handle himself in a fight.
"I've been doing a lot of training because I want to fight people. I don't know why. I just thought it would be an exciting new hobby. In the past, I've started fights and then didn't finish them because I have a bodyguard. But I want to be good at it," he told Details magazine of his new gym routine.

See the entire article (the rest is just about new tattoos)