Translate

Search the site

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Check out Supportive Yoga!

"What is Supportive Yoga?

Supportive Yoga is my website and blog about my yoga teaching and practice.  Supportive Yoga also describes my approach to this ancient practice that I love so much.  I firmly believe that everyone can practice and accept the benefits of yoga regardless of race, creed, fitness level, body type and gender.

My goal is to create a safe space for all to enjoy the mental, physical and spiritual benefits of yoga.  I emphasize self acceptance and specialize in customizing poses and sequences to suit your practice.
Collage
Who is Annie Carlin?
I’ve been practicing yoga for over 10 years through different stages of my life.  I’ve studied several different styles, including vigorous vinyasa, technical alignment-based hatha and restorative and therapeutic yoga.  My physical practice has gone through many changes throughout the years, which I find helpful in understanding the needs of my students.  I’ve spent years figuring out how to make the asana practice work for me and I would love to help you do the same!"

Check out Supportive Yoga!

More Info...
  1. Poses
  2. Sequences