Translate

Search the site

Saturday, August 16, 2014

A "popular" dating site's questionnaire :P

                                          *Click pics to enlarge*
                                         How well does this generally describe you?
                                1= Not at all,7= being very well
Warm
Clever
Dominant
Outgoing
Quarrelsome
Stable
Energetic
Predictable
Affectionate
Intelligent
Attractive
Loyal
Witty
Sensitive
Generous
Sensual

                                          How well does this word generally describe you?
Content
Patient
Passionate
Caring
Genuine
Vivacious
Wise
Bossy
Leader
Irritable
Kind
Aggressive
Outspoken
Opinionated
Restless
Romantic
Selfish
Stubborn


                                                 How well does this describe you?
I do things according to a plan
I take time out for others
I feel unable to deal with things
I love to help others
I seek adventure
I often leave a mess in my room
I often carry the conversation to a higher level
I get stressed out easily
I often make others feel good
I am good at analyzing problems
I usually stand up for myself
I am easily discouraged
I can handle a lot of information
I waste my time
I catch on quickly
I usually wait for others to lead the way
I love order and regularity
I often do nice things for people
I get angry easily
My personal religious beliefs are important
I desire sexual activity
I ask questions in search of information
I think it is important to continually try to improve myself
I care about the physical shape I'm in
I feel better when I am around other people

                                                      How well does this describe you?
               1 being rarely, 7 being almost always
Happy
Sad
Anxious
Confident
Hopeful
Fearful about future
Angry
Calm
Fortunate
Out of control
Fulfilled
Depressed
Unable to cope
Satisfied
Misunderstood
Plotted against

                                            How skilled you are at the following things:
                          1=not skilled, 7=  very skilled
Creating romance in a relationship
Keeping physically fit
Finding and taking on challenging activities

                                                     What's your interest in....?
                                     1= none, 7=very strong interest
Watching movies
Listening to music
Watching tv
Reading
Parties
Dining out
Traveling
Shopping
Family
Talking with friends
Religious community
Conversation
Religious Faith
Hosting/Entertaining
Church Involvement

 How well does each of the following describe you?
1=not at all, 7=very well
I try to accommodate the other person's position
I try to understand the other person
I try to be respectful of all opinions different from my own
I try to resolve conflict well
I am looking for a long-term relationship that will ultimately lead to marriage


                                               How strongly do you agree or disagree with...?
                                      1= absolutly disagree, 7=absolutly agree
I am looking for a long-term relationship that will ultimately lead to marriage
When I get romantically involved, I tell my partner just about everything
It is difficult for me to let people get emotionally close to me
A "serious" relationship needs to be exclusive (i.e., monogamous)
I know I can always count on the people who are closest to me
I don't need to have close relationships to be happy
Being monogamous helps build intimacy and trust in a romantic relationship
People often let you down if you depend on them
It's important to me to have close friends in my life
Being exclusive (i.e., monogamous) is one of benefits of being in a successful relationship
I sometimes find it difficult to trust people I get romantically involved with
I find it easy to get emotionally close to people


                                                     How important in a relationship is...
                                        1=not important at all,7=very important
My partner's dependability
My partner's sex appeal
My partner's physical appearance
Enjoying the way I feel around my partner
Our sexual compatibility
The friendship between me and my partner
Enjoying physical closeness with my partner
Being able to spend as much time as possible with my partner
Doing special things to let my partner know how important he/she is to me
Knowing that my partner is usually to blame when things go wrong



                                               How well does this describe your physical appearance?
                                           1-not all at, 7= very well
Stylish
Attractive
Athletic
Overweight
Plain
Healthy
Sexy
How happy are you with your physical appearance?
How important is the attractiveness of your match?

                                                           Etc
What are you passionate about?
Please describe two or three things that you most enjoy doing with your leisure time
What are the three things you're thankful for?

  1. How important is your match's  religion? Not important-very important
  2. The most my matches can drink is... Never-Daily
  3. It's ok to match me with men/women who are...  (race/ethnic background)
  4. The most my matches can smoke is... Never-Daily
  5. How important is your match's education to you?  Not important-very important
  6. How important is your match's income to you? Not important-very important
  7. How important is your match's age? Not important-very important
  8. How important is the distance of your match? Not important-very important
  9. Aside from any children you or a new partner may already have, would you like to start a new family?  yes I want (more) kids,maybe,no I dont want (more)kids
  10. Are you open to meeting someone who already has children?  yes/no



Profile questions:
  • The most influential person in my life has been
  • The most important thing I am looking for in a person is
  • The first thing people notice about me
  • 3 of my best life skills are