Translate

Search the site

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simple Serene - Spinning Feelings

"This site was originally about a simple way to get rid of remaining negative emotions stemming from bad experiences in the past. The technique in itself, usually called “spinning feelings,” is very simple and only takes a few minutes to use. The basic idea is described in various places online. What I mainly did differently, and what I found to be very effective was to seek out the actual places where the unpleasant events took place in order to more easily reconnect with the original negative emotions I wanted to get rid of.

I used this method for a number of months to get rid of the emotional charge of various negative events in my past, and as a consequence I was relieved of quite a bit of useless old anger and resentment. Following this I also enjoyed a generally better mood, feeling happier and more at peace. This isn’t something one has to work with or spend time on every day. Personally, I mostly used the technique in some new place occasionally, usually with at least one to two weeks in-between. Since my personal experience was that it didn’t require much effort and the results were very good, I wanted to share it with others and set up this site."

Check it out!