Translate

Search the site

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Check out Ryan Kelly (MUA)

"I'm Ryan. (Yup! A girl named Ryan. Weird, right? Ahhh but it gets weirder.) This channel is dedicated mostly to the little tiny pictures and designs I draw (wait for it) ...on my lips! (told ya)   I began playing with lip art a little over a year ago. Since then, I've been "somebody pinch me", jaw droppingly fortunate enough to have my work featured by some pretty incredible artists, press outlets, and celebrity type folk. I never expected this odd little hobby of mine to grow into such a huge passion, but here I am!   Hopefully you enjoy my tiny little paint and glitter spattered corner of the interweb.   For bookings and business inquires, check out the links below!  [Instaglam] @RyanKellyMUA [Twitter] @RyanKellyMUA [Email] Ryan@BlendEvent.com  [Interwebs] www.BlendEvent.com"

More Info...
@ IG
Youtube channel