Translate

Search the site

Friday, August 28, 2015

"A person like me, I call my own self sexy, beautiful, cute, and no matter what anyone say's I know I'm perfect in my own eye's and that's all that matters to me." - Emmanuel Matos

"People need to start to learn how to love and appreciate themselves completely, People need to learn how to stop depending on other people's compliments to feel good about themselves, People need to start listening to their own opinions instead of looking for others, People need to start Trusting themselves more, People need to stop looking for societies acceptance and accept themselves.
There's a difference between acting like you're better than the whole world and Loving yourself completely.
A person like me, I call my own self sexy, beautiful, cute, and no matter what anyone say's I know I'm perfect in my own eye's and that's all that matters to me. I have absolute confidence in my self and in everything I do because when I look in the mirror I see an amazing ME every single day.
Don't confuse my Love for myself as Cockiness, and if Cockiness is loving yourself then allow me to introduce myself as the most "Cockiest" person you'll ever meet. Maybe you should try it sometime."
- Emmanuel Matos