Translate

Search the site

Friday, July 17, 2015

Amanda Trust's before and after timehop picture (it's not always about weight loss)

<3

"A before and after picture doesn't always descend in size. Two years ago in the left picture, I had gained ten pounds and thought I was horrendously fat at 158 lbs. I wouldn't even step foot in an audition. As you can see, my fucking ribs are showing. Two months ago in the picture on the right, I weighed 206 lbs (only know because of doctor visit). Before and after isn't always about what you've lost, it can be about what you've gained. I gained sanity, trust in my body, and appreciation for my body, but you can't see that on the outside. I gained mental health and internal health, but you can't see that on the outside. It's been a hard battle, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Credit