If You Don’t Feel These 10 Ways In Your Relationship… It’s Not Real by Lauren Martin @ Elite Daily
"Relationships are all about feelings. One morning, you’re up; by night, you’re down… but by “down,” I don’t mean in the dumps. I mean down to the core of your existence, experiencing new levels of emotion and pain.Those who say relationships are all moments of bliss and euphoria aren’t wrong; they’re just forgetting a lot.Because good relationships have those negative feelings as much as they have positive ones. Only, the negative ones aren’t negative in the way you’ve experienced them before.You feel them in a completely new way. You feel sad, but it’s sorrow that comes from deep yearning.You feel scared, but for the first time, it’s a fear that comes when you’re completely and utterly dependent on someone else.
You feel blind, but you can see perfectly. You feel empty — because for the first time, you’re giving so much away.These negative feelings aren’t talked about often because, without context, they sound off-putting. But the best relationships are the ones that are making you feel all the time.You’re constantly learning not just about each other, but about yourself: how much love you can have for someone, how much love you have for yourself and how much it can f*cking hurt to be in love.Because love isn’t just happy; it’s painful, terrifying and a little nasty.But you signed up for all of it – not just the good. You signed up for the roller coaster because you’d rather be feeling an array of things than nothing.You’d rather be scared sh*tless, about to plummet to the ground than be standing on the side. You’d rather be riding the ups and downs than not be on the ride at all."
1. It should make you feel… nervous2. It should make you feel… sad - note: but if you fight friendly and don't say horrible things, you wouldn't feel that sad about what you said just sad that you fought.3. It should make you feel… uncomfortable4. It should make you feel… angry
5. It should make you feel… tired
6. It should make you feel… uneasy
7. It should make you feel… ugly
8. It should make you feel… frustrated
9. It should make you feel… naïve
10. It should make you feel… vulnerable