Translate

Search the site

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"...I want that OLD SCHOOL LOVE that our GRANDMA'S & GRANDPA'S Had, that love where we can work thru Anything, that love where we can argue so hard & then be cuddled up a hour later like NOTHING EVA HAPPENED..." - Cardell Skip Tunez Bradley

"I've been SINGLE for 4 YEARS & i'ma STAY SINGLE until I find something so REAL with a BOND so STRONG that our SOULS connect! Cause what people call "LOVE" these days ISN'T what I'M interested in! I want that OLD SCHOOL LOVE that our GRANDMA'S & GRANDPA'S Had, that love where we can work thru Anything, that love where we can argue so hard & then be cuddled up a hour later like NOTHING EVA HAPPENED.. I KNOW AIN'T NO RELATIONSHIP PERFECT but as long as YOU put forth as much effort as ME we can make this shit work! I dont like others opinions to OUR problems, NOBODY has to know when problems are goin on in OUR RELATIONSHIP cause its not THEIR business, we can fix anything amongst EACHOTHA.. we can be Mad AF at eachotha but when other people come around FUK THAT ARGUMENT cause WE'RE gonna be SMILING & JOKING like nothing Eva Happened & we can finish arguing once they LEAVE! I just feel like we both can KNOW we have OTHER OPTIONS out here BUT we simply only want EACHOTHA! .. Now THAT'S what I call LOVE! - Cardell Skip Tunez Bradley"

Credit