Translate

Search the site

Friday, May 29, 2015

Buy Self Love Cards from Sacred Self

"The purpose of this deck of 44 cards is to promote self-love and acceptance. You are unique and irreplaceable but sometimes it can be easy to forget. These self-love cards are gentle reminders. Choose a card each morning and allow it to provide a positive focus for the day. The cards contain simple but profound messages that you can meditate upon or use as an affirmation."

From an email I got
"I wrote these cards in a download of about 20 minutes back in 2009. I knew for a long time that I was going to create them and used to sense a kind of etheric shape above my shoulder on my left side for about 2 years. One day, I literally heard a voice saying write this down. About 20 minutes later it was done. 44 self-love prompts or affirmations. They wrote themselves and I just observed.



It was one of those rare times when I got completely out my own way and everything just flowed. They were printed in 2010 and sold out. Since then I've regularly had self-lovers asking for them.  I'm so happy to have more on their way and I wanted to let you know and share the excitement.

They are simple but I find that the more I meditate on one or ponder, I see many layers in the simplicity.

Phrases such as "I am unique. I am one a kind. I allow magic to flow from my heart and mind."  Another of my favourites is "I choose not to compare myself to others. I am me and I will accept the fullness of who I am."

Buy