Translate

Search the site

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Check out MouthWaterVegan (dot) com

"Hi, I’m Miriam. I love meatless dishes, I love my kitchen, I adore food and am a passionate gourmet cook.  Here you will find a host of delicious vegan recipes (meat-free, egg-free and dairy-free) – some are Mediterranean inspired, some have an Eastern touch, whilst others are simply inspired by ingredients that I love and experiment  with.  Most of the recipes are very nutritious.  I have tried my utmost to combine the idea of eating healthily with great tasting recipes, which in the main are easy to prepare.

These are free recipes for your pleasure – all we ask in return is that you take a few moments to  leave a constructive comment!
“Because we eat with our eyes first, and foremost with our conscience”"

Check out MouthWaterVegan (dot) com

More info..

  1. Facebook