Translate

Search the site

Monday, March 30, 2015

Woman complains to Steve Harvey about what he said about special needs children/People need to stop making special needs children the butt of jokes.

I hate when people are oversensitive about everything.Comedy is comedy and insult comedy insult EVERYONE; however, Steve Harvey WAS wrong in this situation.  It was too real and too offensive.
I think he was trying to be Lisa Lampenelli but failed. I hope he realized what he did wasn't funny because I do like him.

With that said. I hear people do this all the time.Leave the insult comedy to the professionals because YOU don't do it correctly.

UH OH : Woman Goes In On Steve Harvey For His Comments About S...

Woman Goes In On Steve Harvey For His Comments About Special Needs Children!

Posted by DeLorean on Monday, March 30, 2015