Translate

Search the site

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trigger warning : My own story/stop body and food policing - if someone loses weight don't compliment or say anything by WLI

So, a while ago I got a job where I was on my feet all the time,moving around all the time and it was very stressful. I had really bad pain all the time especially when "she" came to visit, cramps hardcore, etc. I found out I had endometriosis.   I couldn't eat much because the pain was so intense. I dropped about 10 pounds (putting me at 95 pounds). Everyone told me how great I looked and when I started to eat better and gained like 2 pounds I got fat-shamed hardcore... causing me to not want to eat (I was only eating 900 or less calories since I felt sick to my stomach all the time) anything above 900 calories, since that's how I lost it all in the first place. Watch out what you say, and stop body policing. If someone is trying,still don't say anything You are complimenting them on restring calories which can really cause trouble down the road.  why does it matter anyways. why is losing weight so positive and gaining weight is so bad? Maybe they are trying to gain weight? So, losing weight would be a  setback for them. . I STILL have problems with eating thanks to everyone any their need to pick apart my appearance and noticing little tiny weight fluctuation and feeling the need to comment on them.
"you look so great. So healthy!!"
 I haven't eaten in 3 days, but thanks!
So, please stop food/body policing.