Translate

Search the site

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Check out SixPackShortcuts @ Youtube

He mentions "humiliating" fat pictures.. ignore the usage.. it's never humiliating to be a certain body size..

He fat shames, but he has some great workout tips Ignore the ugly fat shaming. remember, even fat people can have muscle.

"Hey, I'm Mike. On my channel I show you the fastest way to get a ripped body and six pack abs.

I'll show you how to lose your belly fat, gain muscle, and get defined abs. When you subscribe you'll get free home workouts, bodybuilding workouts, ab workouts, and more. I'll also show you exactly what to eat to get ripped...and show you fitness "tricks" you can use to get results faster.

Today I finally have the body I always wanted, and I've helped thousands of other guys around the world get ripped too."
Check out SixPackShortcuts @ Youtube

More Info...
  1. Facebook
  2. Official site