Translate

Search the site

Monday, November 10, 2014

What are I-dosers?

"I-Doser is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave Doses. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of I-Doser’s advanced product line. Our Binaural Process has been refined with years of research and development, and unmatched standards. With thousands of satisfied users, over a million downloads, and hundreds of product offerings. The I-Doser product line continues to lead the industry as a way to achieve a simulated mood or experience using a technique that involves playing two different tones simultaneously in order to alter brainwaves."

Warning: Do not listen to Hands of God, or Gates of Hades as I have heard they can get VERY scary.

Check out I-Doser (dot) com
More Info..

  1. Playlist @ GrooveShark
  2. Buy i-dosers