Translate

Search the site

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Check out koRnrebel29's Youtube Channel

Biography from her Youtube channel
"I'm 19 and I live in Toronto Ontario. I aspire to be a published writer and a therapist when I get older. Most of the videos I make are to help people struggling with similar issues that I struggle with, including: Social Anxiety disorder, addiction to self harm, Generalized anxiety disorder, Depression and Borderline personality disorder, also confusion regarding sexual orientation which can be a part of Borderline personality disorder.
I touch on a lot of personal subjects in most of my videos and I ask that if you don't like that please don't watch.
I want to reach out to people and be the voice for those who have not yet found there's.
Live every day like it's your last."
Check out koRnrebel29's Youtube Channel