Translate

Search the site

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tess Munster on her exercise routine!

Tess Munster is over 200 pounds, I'm 100 pounds and if I tried to do what she is doing I would die. That indicates that I, not her is the unhealthy one. Stop stereotypes.

“This is my routine at least 3 times a week- usually 5. I have been working with a personal trainer since March and yes, I'm still very much plus size. I do it for myself, no one else. This post isn't to defend myself, but a middle finger to those that think they have a right to assume what bigger bodies are (& aren't) capable of. This is MY body and I treat it well most days, & sometimes I eat pizza, donuts and whatever I want.. Why? Because it's MY choice. Anyone that knows me & follows me on social media knows that I respect all bodies & whatever stages they are with their health. My mother is disabled and paralysed.. Don't you think she would love to lift weights if she could? Or go for a walk? Yes. Is she plus size? Yes. Can she help it- NO.

For some, it's not a choice, for others it is. The point is, mind your own business, take care of yourself & if you feel the need to "help" others by offering your "opinion" DON'T. “

Credit