Translate

Search the site

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Check out Oh, How She Blooms

"It is time.  No more looking back.  All that I have gone through, all that I have experienced, has led me to be the person I am today.  All of the good and the bad, equally, have brought me to right now.  “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom.”  I am so, so ready to bloom.
Picture
I will start today.  I will share my story with whoever is willing to listen.  I will hope and pray that someone, somewhere will be impacted by what I say.  I hope they feel hope.  I hope they learn to look in the mirror and love the person they see.  I hope they feel peace...and surrender...and beauty...and love."
Check out Oh, how she blooms

More Info...

  1. Oh, how she bloom's Facebook page