Translate

Search the site

Friday, August 1, 2014

Recipe for a replication of homemade vegan Suddenly Salad (original)

I tried to replicate the recipe for the Suddenly Salad dressing. Please email me if you think you can improve it.
I start with 1/2 tsp and add more as I go along,espect for Garlic which I only added 1/4 of a tsp. Everyone has different tastes so add more if you need.
  • Onion salt
  • Parsley
  • Spinach leaves  (2-3 leaves)
  • Garlic (1/4 tsp)
  • Basil
  • Cilantro
  • Lemon Pepper (only a pinch, 1/2 of a tsp may be too much for some people)
 You could use a pestle and mortar to grind the ingredients or cut then all into tiny,tiny small pieces.Then add Olive Oil (about 3/4 of a cup)

After grinding together, add...
Skin of red pepper (sliced,diced and chopped really tiny)
Arrowroot powder (to cream it up a little bit)

Then enjoy...
Put over Zucchini Noodles.