Translate

Search the site

Monday, July 28, 2014

Submissive Guide (dot) com

Great website about the lifestyle. Embrace it, it is more common than you think!
 The webmistress states:
"Welcome to The Submissive Guide — a blog look at mentoring, self-taught training and BDSM exploration.
My name is lunaKM and I’m a full-time slave in an M/s relationship.

I started blogging when I was exploring D/s online in 2003. I used it primarily as a way to get my thoughts together and hopefully to find people that understood what I was thinking at the time. I needed advice, mentors and helping hands.

Since then I have blogged in several different places, settling on lunakm.me. I’ve developed opinions and thoughts on many topics within the the D/s dynamic and BDSM. I don’t consider myself to be an expert at anything at all but I do think that I’ve grown to enjoy sharing and writing about all the different themes that submission and service provide me.

As my blog grew in popularity I realized that I had a commodity that people could use. My insights and words. More than just the personal meandering thoughts I tend to gather on my blog, but more thoughtful help for submissives that are seeking advice, mentorship and someone who understands.

I am webslut to The Iron Gate, Dominant Guide, Submissive Journal Prompts. I also help my Master KnyghtMare with our shared goal of online kink services with Kink Network sites:

    Kink-ID
    Kinky-Blogging

Interested in getting tips, advice and support from Submissive Guide? Sign up below to get it emailed to you everyday!
From Online, Long-Distance and Casual to Real-Life, Full-time Submission and Finally Slavery

I’ve been through it all and can give a submissive valid insights on all facets of exploration. I’ve been an online submissive, lived a long-distance service relationship and even played casually for awhile. I moved to live-in submission where we tried part time, just in the bedroom and finally settled on full-time D/s dynamic for many years. Now I’m a 24/7 slave and fully immersed in the M/s lifestyle.

In 2012 our relationship blossomed to a mono-poly (I’m monogamous, KM is not) triad so I am learning poly dynamics as well.

So, if you feel that I won’t understand where you are coming from, just try me. I might surprise you!

Why Submissive Guide?

This site is dedicated to helping submissives understand themselves and the service they wish to provide; from sexual to domestic, personal assistant to pain slut and everything in between.

I started this site in January of 2009 because I wanted to help others out there to understand the feelings and experiences that are new and sometimes puzzling. I’d like to be a mentor to novice submissives, develop a learning program of sorts and give you tips and information on how you can improve your personal submission with or without a partner. I’ll be regularly adding essays, reviews and perhaps a video or podcast or two."

Check out Submissive Guide (dot) com