Translate

Search the site

Monday, July 28, 2014

Disregard Everything I Say - blog

""Transcending this mortal plane through the power of hallucinogen induced nerd rage; tripping balls in the name of science, for the good of the cosmos."

MY SOURCES ARE:

Personal experience, the internet, my own analyses and conclusions; the literature is constantly evolving and I could be talking nonsense, so please don't say I didn't warn you.

PLEASE DISREGARD:

Absolutely everything I say; all pieces of writing and information found within this blog should be considered a work of fiction. Do not ever use anything I've ever said here for anything, ever.

I cannot be held accountable for failure to heed my warnings. This blog contains both speculative and scientific information, so I will not accept liability for legal, medical, or indeed any other consequences which may occur as a result of improper utilisation of any published data ."

Check out Disregard Everything I Say