A girl who still smiles when things aren't going too well, taking a positive outlook on life and trying to make the most of it - her spirit isnt damped by little things in life, she's free spirited.
'Some girl that doesnt care what society thinks, is scrounging benefits, harassing old ladies and getting drunk in the park... she is NOT free-spirited, she has problems.'"
- A free spirit thinks for himself, observing and collecting data in order to form his own opinions.
- A free spirit does what she thinks is right, not what everyone else tells her is right. She puts a high value on free choice.
- A free spirit cares about getting to know both himself and the world around him.
- A free spirit isn’t generally swayed by arguments of what one is “supposed” to do. She tends to avoid, ignore, or become upset by people who are judgmental or controlling.
- A free spirit has the courage to test life’s boundaries and limits, and to try things that other people think are impossible, unimportant, or impractical. (These other people are often wrong.)
- A free spirit often has her own unique vision of life and the world."