Translate

Search the site

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The No Cussing Club Let's Chill on all the Profanity, Cursing, Swearing, and Cussing

The No Cussing Club Let's Chill on all the Profanity, Cursing, Swearing, and Cussing
http://www.cusscontrol.com

I think this is a good idea. Obviously a lot of people swear, noone is going to go to hell and nothing bad will happen to you if you do swear.It's just a good way to try to stop swearing so much because for one, guys don't like it when woman swear and it just sounds impolite and uneducated. People also judge you when you are in public when you swear. I know what you are thinking, and I agree they are just words, but people do judge and sometimes think less of you when you swear. But, when you're with your girlfriends or in your house free free to swear all you want and talk however you want because I know I probably will :D